Online Banking for Digital Money Technology Concept. Graphic interface showing money transfer on internet website and digital payment service.
Your Local Bank – Wherever Life Takes You!
How To Not Fall for Scams:
Do NOT share your personal information with anyone. Porter Bank will NEVER ask you for this information:
- Security or Verification Code(s)
Do NOT respond to or click on any suspicious text or email links provided in communication.
If you get a call from someone claiming to be from Porter Bank. Hang up and call us at 219-926-2136. Scammers can mask their phone number to look like ours!
Reporting Suspicious Activity:
If you suspect, become aware, or believe your personal or account information has been shared or compromised in any way, please contact our Customer Service Department at (219) 926-2136, Option 5. Do NOT remove or delete any emails, text messages, or information you have received. Secure all information that can be used for research.
Report a Lost or Stolen Debit/ATM Card:
Regular Business Hours: (219) 926-2136, Option 5.
Non-Business Hours: 1-888-563-3312
Our Online Banking products are a secure way to see your account balances and transactions without having to leave home. Access your account information from your Computer or Smart Phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
Porter Bank’s Online Banking allows our customers a secure and convenient way to access their accounts through the internet. With online banking, our customers can:
- Access and print information on all accounts including checking, savings, IRA, CDs, and loans
- Review and print balances and transactions
- Confirm deposits, withdrawals and cleared checks
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive e-mail alerts
- Pay your bills anytime by signing up for our bill pay products – first 10 bills per month are free ($0.50 per bill after 10)
- Get your statements within online banking
Are you ready to do your banking online?
Our Online and Mobile apps work together or separately. Single Sign On (same User ID & Password)
Porter Bank’s Mobile Banking product lets you take your bank with you wherever you go. Use your smart phone to:
- Access information on your accounts
- Transactions posted: checks paid, ATM withdrawals, deposits, etc.
- Loan balance and payment due dates
- Move Money
- Transfer between accounts
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Deposit Capture-take a picture of your check for deposit*
- Person to Person (P2P) transfer to another person’s account that doesn’t bank with Porter Bank
- Set up Balance, Overdraft and other security alerts
- Turn your Debit Card On or Off
*Mobile App only. Separate agreement required. Subject to limitations.
In order to use the Mobile Banking Services, you must obtain and maintain, at your own expense, compatible hardware and software as specified by the Apple or Android app stores.